CMI research is trusted by—and often quoted in—the New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Bloomberg, Newsweek, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Miami Herald, Sun-Times, Advertising Week, Associated Press, Reuters, CNN, NPR, CBS News, eMarketer, Mashable and many others around the world. We’ll keep you updated on LGBT research, conferences and events. Sign up for our email announcements.
LGBT Press Releases & Marketing News
- February 15, 2016 LGBT Community Presidential Election Poll Results
- December 22, 2015 CMI’s 20th Annual LGBT Tourism & Hospitality Survey Report
- August 31, 2015 Read CMI’s article, “LGBT Marketing 101: Ten First-Year Steps” in The CMO Council Journal.
- August 31, 2015 CMI’s 9th Annual LGBT Community Survey® Report
- May 27, 2015 Better Homes & Gardens/NAGLREP LGBT Real Estate Survey
- September 3, 2014 CMI’s 8th Annual LGBT Community Survey
- August 22, 2014 LGBT Marketing Comes to China (AdAge) Chinese Gay & Lesbian Population Bigger than Some Countries
- August 14, 2014 LGBT Travel in China an Unrealized Market (Shanghai Daily)
- July 15, 2014 Groundbreaking China “Pink Market” Conference to Release LGBT Community Consumer Lifestyle Report
- May 1, 2014 African American / Black LGBT Community Survey® Reports on the Attitudes and Consumer Behavior of Over 2000 Participants
- March 28, 2014 CMI’s David Paisley is interviewed by Mark Vogler and Gary Saperstein on 91.3fm Sonoma Sun
- February 27, 2014 PressPassQ Weddings, Pride play a role in LGBT travel, even in smaller communities
- February 27, 2014 PressPassQ Travel survey a gold mine of info for LGBT media: Community Marketing Inc. report showcases latest trends in travel-spending and decision-making habits
- February 17, 2014 Interview (video) with Pablo De Lucca and Gustavo Noguera of Argentina’s CCGLAR Gay Ambition Podcast.
- January 27, 2014 Interview (audio) with LGBT tourism leader Richard Gray about Fort Lauderdale’s pioneering marketing campaign and successes. Gay Ambition Podcast.
- December 30, 2013 Interview (video) with CMI’s Tom Roth and David Paisley Gay Ambition Podcast.
- Dec 23, 2013 Year-End Research Report: Top Ten 2013 Trends Seen in LGBT Travel
- Dec 6, 2013 Press Pass Q Story about CMI’s LGBT Wedding Survey
- November 12, 2013 Blog Post ] Same-Sex Wedding Study: Insights into the diversity of wedding planning and traditions
- November 12, 2013 New survey of Same-Sex Couples looks at wedding and engagement trends
- October 29, 2013 Annual LGBT community survey provides useful data for both editors and publishers
- October 29, 2013 CMI survey results help in understanding readers, reaching out to advertisers
- August 27, 2013 CMI’s 7th Annual LGBT Community Survey
- June 7, 2013 Looking for Gay, Lesbian Consumers? Try Mobile Devices. AdAge.
- April 13, 2013 Report: 6th Annual LGBT Marketing Conference the Best Ever
- January 3, 2013 Participate in the free CMI New Year Webinar on February 8th
- September 12, 2012 CMI’s 13th International Conference on Gay & Lesbian Tourism
- July 31, 2012: News Story on LGBT Las Vegas Las Vegas’ marketing machine seen as key to ousting NYC as top gay destination
- December 14, 2011 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Gay Travel (Forbes)
- December 12, 2011 16th Annual Gay & Lesbian Travel Survey Results Announced
- November 14, 2011 Speakers Announced: Asia Symposium
- September 23, 2011
- CMI’s 1st Asian Symposium on Gay & Lesbian Tourism
- August 29, 2011 CMI’s 5th Annual LGBT Community Survey
- December 2, 2010 Latest LGBT Market Segment, “B2B,” Discovered as Substantial Growth Opportunity for Corporate America
- November 30, 2010 2010 Gay and Lesbian Tourism Destination Rankings Announced
- October 21, 2010 New Study on Corporate Benefits of Being Gay Friendly
- September 22, 2010 LGBT Commerce Study by NGLCC and CMI
- September 10, 2010 2010 LGBT Community Survey Yields Historic Response
- August 23, 2010 New York Times: A Resort for Gays Rises in Manhattan
- April 30, 2010 Gay & Lesbian Marketing Conference, NYC
- November 6, 2009 CMI’s Annual LGBT Destination Rankings
- October 30, 2009 CMIs 14th Annual Gay & Lesbian Tourism Study: Key Findings
- January 16, 2009 CMI to Hold European Tourism Symposium in London on February 13, 2009
Logo for Download
LGBT Community Survey, LGBT Market Research + Development Lab and Gay & Lesbian Consumer Index are trademarks of Community Marketing, Inc.