TAG Global Partner Program 2011-12
CMIs Marketing Partnership for Hospitality Groups,
Tour Operators, Airlines, Cruise Lines, Rail Lines and
Rental Car Companies: Comprehensive, Practical Benefits
for just $5,000/year.
Since 1992, Community Marketing, Inc. (CMI) has led the international tourism and hospitality industries with gay and lesbian research, education and communications. Weve proudly served over 1000 clients with custom market intelligence, proven strategies and insights.
Our innovative TAG Global Partner Program offers a turn-key solution for market success, providing print and web advertising, education, connections and consultation along with the advantage of partnering with some of the most progressive and dynamic gay-friendly destinations, accommodations and suppliers around the globe. This is not a membership or a sponsorship. It is a practical co-op marketing solution.
Becoming a TAG Global Partner presents your company with a powerful package of education, communications and outreach services designed to help you reach LGBT travel consumers, and the media and travel professionals who serve them.
For more information about the TAG Global Partner Program, please contact David Paisley at CMI’s San Francisco office.
Ten Practical Benefits for TAG Global Partners
- Eight hours of CMI Consultation: CMIs experienced LGBT market specialists will provide eight hours of strategic, tactical and marketing/advertising consultation.
- One registration to CMI’s International Conference on Gay & Lesbian Tourism.
- A full page ad in the Gay & Lesbian Travel Industry Directory. Reach 15,000 gay and gay-friendly travel agents, meeting planners, tour operators and press.
- A full page ad is the TAG Approved Accommodations Directory. Reach 40,000 self-identified gay and lesbian travelers.
- Four insertions in the TAG Approved Email Newsletter reaching 12,000 opt-in LGBT consumers.
- Annual List of LGBT Meeting and Conference Planners: CMI tracks over 150 U.S.-based LGBT meeting and conference planners and provides partners the updated list.
- Custom Page on TAGGlobalPartners.com. CMI maintains a partner website designed to reach both leisure travelers and meeting planners. Your page is cross linked through TAGApproved.com and GLCVB.org.
- Free copy of Community Marketing’s Annual LGBT Tourism Study and other LGBT research produced by CMI.
- CMI offers significant product discounts to TAG Global Partners on a whole range of CMI products. From the TAG Approved Accommodations program, to conference registrations, to major research projects, contact David Paisley for custom quotes.
- Educational Webinars: CMI offers over 12 educational webinars a year to TAG Global Partners and members through our TAG Approved Accommodations program. A sample of recent webinars include how to attract LGBT groups and 12 first steps to LGBT tourism marketing.