CMI’s LGBT Community Research Practice
CMI’s 9th Annual LGBT Community Survey®
To join CMI’s LGBT Research Panel, please click here.
35,000 LGBT consumers from over 100 countries responded to Community Marketing & Insights’ 9th annual LGBT Community Survey®, making it the largest, most comprehensive and longitudinal study of its kind.
- Use this link to obtain a complimentary copy of CMI’s 9th Annual LGBT Community Survey report:
CMI’s 9th Annual LGBT Community Survey (August 2015)
Click here to download CMI’s Approach to Market Research. Click here to download a profile of CMI’s 70,000+ LGBT Consumer research panel. To receive research announcements and updates, please be sure to sign up for our email list.
- Respondents are derived from CMI’s own proprietary survey panel developed since 1994, plus the outreach contributions of over 170 partner organizations such as international LGBT events, including Pride in London, San Francisco and Melbourne; film festivals, community centers and business associations; and a wide variety of global LGBT print, Internet, mobile, blog, radio and TV media including Gay.com, Advocate, LogoOnline, Pink Banana, Curve, Instinct, Adelante, Grindr, Queerty, Towleroad, Gaydar, LOTL, QX Sweden, Xtra Canada, Gay Calgary, Spartacus, GayCities, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- CMI’s proprietary survey panel consists of 70,000+ LGBT consumers worldwide.
- The findings represent the “out and community-engaged” LGBT consumers who can be reached using their preferred communications channels.
For our USA reports, geographic distribution is similar to findings of the Census Bureau for same-sex couples. However this study includes single respondents who are not quantified in Census data.
Never before has an LGBT research study been based on a sample size of such proportion, and from such a broad spectrum of consumers. The resulting LGBT Consumer Index(TM) reports include ground-breaking quantitative data and deep insights on demographics, psychographics, purchase behavior and motivations, and social and political perspectives. These indices will guide LGBT development and effective outreach communications for years to come.
- Keep up to date on CMI research. Please join our research news list. We’ll let you know when new studies are available to download.
- Ask about our custom research practice to help fine-tune your strategies and improve ROI. Email CMI’s LGBT Market Research + Development Lab®
- To join CMI’s LGBT Community Research Panel, please click here.