LGBT MARKETING CONFERENCE
New York Times Conference Center
New York City • April 24, 2014
8:30AM-6:00PM includes Lunch & Reception
Please register today!
Welcome to the 7th Annual LGBT Marketing Conference!
Don’t miss this comprehensive research, advertising, marketing, and communications forum, helping you better understand and serve gay and lesbian consumers.
AUDIENCE: Marketing, advertising and PR executives of all industries who want to successfully reach gay and lesbian communities, and initiate or update effective strategies. Perfect for newbies and veterans alike!
DEDICATED: Conference attendance is limited, in order to facilitate the best learning and networking environment.
Community Marketing & Insights has been successfully connecting our clients with diverse gay and lesbian communities worldwide since 1992 through consumer market intelligence and strategic planning.
Pink Banana Media specializes in unique aspects of LGBT online marketing, matching a product or service to targeted online communities through geographic and demographic targeting.
The 6th Annual LGBT Marketing Conference was a great success! Here’s a short article about it. Report: 6th Annual LGBT Marketing Conference the Best Ever
All new content! Learn, review, update and strategize:
- The latest from Community Marketing’s research on over 45,000 out consumers
- Exploring diversity markets within “LGBT” and how to reach them
- Observing and anticipating LGBT trends
- Social networking, and other emerging communications opportunities
- Location/mobile marketing channels
- Lesbian market strategies
- Maximum results on minimum budgets
- Sponsorship and event marketing
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and maximizing LGBT ROI
- and more.
We are working on the 2014 agenda. For reference, you can download the 2013 Conference Agenda here.
Conference is Thursday, April 24, 2014:
- Early Registration through January 15, 2014: $195
- 2+ from the same company: $225 each
- 5+ from the same company: $195 each
- Registration from January 16-April 24, or on-site: $295 each
If you prefer to pay by check and/or fax your registration, click here to download our pdf registration form.
Cancellation policy for Conference: Refund less $30 fee on cancellations received by April 15, 2014. No refund for later cancellations or no-shows.
We’ll keep you updated on conferences and events. Sign up for our email announcements.