LGBT ADVERTISING & MARKETING CONFERENCE
New York Times Conference Center
New York City • April 23, 2015
8:30AM-5:00PM includes Lunch
Please register today!
Don’t miss this comprehensive research,
advertising, marketing, and communications forum,
helping you better understand and serve LGBT consumers.
AUDIENCE: Marketing, advertising and PR executives of all industries who want to successfully reach gay and lesbian communities, and initiate or update effective strategies. Perfect for newbies and veterans alike!
DEDICATED: Conference attendance is limited, in order to facilitate the best learning and networking environment.
For reference, view our speakers and topics here.
Community Marketing & Insights has been successfully connecting our clients with diverse gay and lesbian communities worldwide since 1992 through consumer market intelligence and strategic planning.
All new content! Learn, review, update and strategize:
- The latest from Community Marketing & Insights research on over 45,000 out consumers
- Exploring diversity markets within “LGBT” and how to reach them
- Observing and anticipating LGBT trends
- Social networking, and other emerging communications opportunities
- Location/mobile marketing channels
- Lesbian market strategies
- Maximum results on minimum budgets
- Sponsorship and event marketing
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and maximizing LGBT ROI
- and more.
For reference, you can download our 2014 Conference Agenda here.
Conference is Thursday, April 23, 2015:
- Registration: $295 each
- 2+ from the same company: $225 each
- 5+ from the same company: $195 each
For our out of town attendees, Marriott Marquis (host of LGBT Week’s Wednesday programming) is offering a discounted guest room rate all week. Call 877-303-0104 for reservations, or book directly at: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/LGBTWeek2015
Cancellation policy for Conference: Refund less $30 fee on cancellations received by April 15, 2015. No refund for later cancellations or no-shows.
We’ll keep you updated on conferences and events. Sign up for our email announcements.
LGBT Week is a service mark of Community Marketing, Inc.