Educational Workshops & Training
Thomas Roth and David Paisley, leaders of the Community Marketing & Insights team, have developed and presented LGBT educational workshops and training sessions since 1993. With broad client services experience, as well as over a decade of conducting LGBT market research surveys and focus groups, Mr. Roth and Mr. Paisley speak from a level of experience that is unmatched today. Community Marketing’s workshops are customized for each presentation, and bring this lively, interactive and thought-provoking topic to any educational environment.
Mr. Roth and Mr. Paisley offer a range of 20 to 45-minute presentations and keynotes, all the way to 2 to 3-hour workshops. We can produce both live and webinar/remote presentations.
Watch a 60-minute webinar presentation produced in collaboration with C+R Research, about CMI’s 6th Annual LGBT Community Survey.
- Cost-Effectively Reach—and Professionally Serve—The LGBT Communities
- Learning from Case Studies: What makes a product, service or supplier “Gay-Friendly?”
- Market Research Review & Interpretation: Trends and insights from two decades of LGBT market studies
- LGBT is not a singular market: Exploring and understanding the “Diversity within LGBT”
- How to measure, gauge and maximize LGBT Return on Investment
- Custom presentations may be organized on your behalf, to fit any agenda and schedule.
How To Cost-Effectively Reach—and Professionally Serve the LGBT Community
This is our “Gay & Lesbian Marketing 101,” a comprehensive and very practical orientation to your opportunities in the global gay market place. Discussion includes a review and interpretation of Community Marketing’s LGBT market research, including industry trends and projections. Learn what “gay-friendly” means, and how you can ensure that your company or organization is perceived favorably. Make your gay market initiatives a sure success by using our marketing and publicity tips, based on over a decade of advising industry leaders. This session will be valuable to all attendees, but is especially recommended for newcomers to the gay market.
Case Studies. Learn from the Successes of Market Leaders Around the World
Take a virtual “gay and lesbian world tour” through the presentation of gay market advertising from product and service providers around the globe. Save time and resources by learning from the successes and challenges of your colleagues. “The LGBT Market” is being discussed in marketing planning sessions everywhere. How do you fit in? How can you compete? How can you stretch limited funds and make an impact? You’ll find these answers and more in this lively, entertaining session. Valuable for newcomers and gay marketing veterans alike.
See below for a list of conferences and events at which CMI has had speaking roles!
Contact Community Marketing & Insights for more information:
Email or call us at 415/437-3800
Community Marketing leaders have had the honor of addressing the attendees and delegates of these and other market-leader events:
- ABAV, Rio de Janeiro
- Advertising Research Foundation
- American Marketing Association
- Association of National Advertisers
- Brand Activation Association
- Search Marketing Expo
- European Travel Partnership, Barcelona
- Luxury Marketing Council
- ITB, Berlin
- World Travel Market, London
- ACTA Canada
- Travel Weekly
- TTRA Global Travel Outlook Conference
- Equality Forum
- OneWorld Travel Market
- Travel Gay Canada
- GNetwork360 Buenos Aires, Argentina
- GNetwork360 Sao Paolo, Brasil
- California Tourism Commission
- Massachusetts Governor’s Conference
- Minnesota Governor’s Conference
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Tourism Ministry of Brasil
…and produced and delivered custom, dedicated client-sponsored workshops for these companies and destinations:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Union Bank
- Johnson & Johnson
- Gold Coast, Australia
- San Francisco
- Palm Springs
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Portland, OR
- Las Vegas
- Fort Lauderdale
- New York City